- Teaching artist in various community outreach groups including: survivors of domestic violence, Jewish senior citizens, the children of Mexican migrant workers, Parkinson’s patients, and inner city youth.
- Facilitated multiple artistic experiences exploring participants’ individual stories, creative expression, and community connections.
Networker and Negotiator
- Made guest appearances as an independent artist with highly respected Cleveland arts organizations including: The Cleveland Play House, Severance Hall and The Cleveland Orchestra, Cleveland Museum of Art, Cleveland Public Theatre, Idea Center at Playhouse Square, Sparx in the City, and The Cleveland Opera.
- Sharpened my skills in research, self-reliance, interpersonal communications and performance excellence.
- Conceptualized a multimedia solo project/performance titled The Dreamer for Cleveland Public Theatre.
- Accomplished a multi-dimensional process including writing original script as well as creating and editing a musical score, original animated films, choreography, costumes, audience programs, and a promotional campaign.
- Contracted and delegated creative advisors, lighting designer, stage director and promotional staff.
- Reorganized The Vikettes into the current Cleveland State University Viking Dance Team by initiating an identity change when becoming head coach.
- Updated organizational culture by establishing gender equality, bi-weekly training, and new choreography.
- Created a performance practicum dance curriculum for Viking dancers, including post assessment.
- Increased the team’s reputation as well as performance time during NCAA basketball games, Fox 8 Morning News appearances, ESPNU televised games, and the video, What it’s like to be a CSU Viking Dancer.
- Santa Fe High School 2019-present.
- MoveWest 2019-present.
- ArtWorks 2017-present.
- The National Dance Institute of New Mexico 2014-present.
- Cleveland State University, Adjunct Faculty in the Department of Theater and Dance, 2001-2014.
- Young Audiences of Greater Cleveland, Teaching Artist, 2004-2014.
- Cleveland State University, Coach of the CSU Viking Dance Team, 2008-2014.
- Cleveland Public Theater, Teaching Artist/Choreographer/Actress, 2012-2014.
- The Dance/Theatre Collective, Dancer and Community Artist-Educator, 1999-2014.
- Lakeland Community College, Adjunct Faculty in Arts and Humanities Division, 1999-2004 & 2011-2012.
- Saturday in the Studio (intergenerational creative movement classes for inner city youth and their adult sponsors), instructor/curriculum-developer/administrative support, 2000-2011.
- Lake Erie College, Guest Artist-Educator, various contractual projects between, 1998 and 2010.
- Master of Education, Adult Learning & Development, 2002, Cleveland State University, GPA 3.95.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts, Double Majors in Modern Foreign Languages and Dance Performance, 1997, Lake Erie College, GPA 3.5.
- Universidad de Granada, 1994, Spanish language, music, history and flamenco dance, 4.0.
- Certified teacher with an endorsement in the performing arts in the state of New Mexico, 2019.